Ticket refund is possible under unfortunate circumstances (including, but not limited to, death, illness, travel-related problems or loss of employment).
Depending on how you purchased your ticket or a ticket package, you'll have to request the refund differently, and you will have to prove the circumstances.
If you request a refund, you'll get the amount you payed for the ticket deducted by administrative fee. It's largest if you buy directly with the card, and the least if you buy money directly with cash from the ambassador (you'll get cash back).
Purchased a package?
Don't worry - if you've purchased a ticket package, you will get the full amount deducted by administrative fees.
If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, refund requests will be accepted only after following conditions have been met:
- Requests for refunds can be recieved in any time before the start of the festival
- When requesting a refund for a ticket bought directly from ambasador you must contact the event organizers directly: email@example.com
- All ambasador ticket refunds are subject to a fee of €10.00 due to administrative costs between the festival and ambassadors, including their own fees
- For tickets bought through Litesource shop, you can request a refund directly from the website through your account.
- All Litesource shop ticket refunds are subject to a fee of €25.00 due to administrative costs.
- For tickets bought through direct bank transfer (you to IBAN of cooperative Otok), you can request a refund by contacting us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All direct bank transfer ticket refunds are subject to a fee of €15.00 due to administrative costs.
- The refund amount shall not exceed the ticket's face value paid (excluding any booking fee and cancellation fee).
- E-ticket refunds will be processed in max 1 month after request. Due to different laws and bank policies, the payment process may last until 30 Aug 2020.
- Some refunds (mostly those outside of European Union) will be subject to additional bank charges. This is a shared expense between our bank and yours, meaning each bank will take away a certain fee from the original amount Freemental paid for your refund. In some cases, depending on the bank, this fee can be fairly high.
- Please be patient and contact us only if you didn't receive your refund after PERIOD. Thanks for your understanding.
Refunded tickets will be sold by the organisation after the refund request deadline on the online store. The number of tickets on sale will depend on a number of refunded tickets.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as nuclear fallout, war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Freemental Festival may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.